20 September 2006

As If...



As if I needed any other reasons to adore Ted Leo...read his post from 8/24/06.

He hates Jeffrey as well. That makes me very very happy.

Project Runway tonight... (JUST KIDDING...my surprise to find out that its not coming on tonight...are you f-en kidding me?)

My prediction for top 3: Jeffrey (despite my wishes -and Ted's as well), Michael, and Uli. Of course, I believe we could substitute Laura for Uli as well. They both seem to have a "style" they are unwilling to change. Jeffrey does too, but he is often lavished with attention by the judges for his "rock and roll" look. oh kill me, please. (And apparently...there isn't a final 3, but the four we got...those are our four).

I'm still rooting for Michael.

PS Prison Break is and always was...unbelievable.

No comments: