08 September 2006

who needs bread?



yes, its true. for some reason tim and i started discussing the food pyramid. i think tim said something like, "if i could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life...it would be vegetables..." i shriveled in disgust and thought to myself, "what would i pick?" But my shrivel was not based on veggies a la athens restaurant or any random cafeteria. i personally am a big fan of the following veggies: cottage cheese, mac and cheese, and fried okra. i don't think they technically constitute veggies, though.

so, for me...another hypothetical posed to the small handful of people who actually find this entertaining...if you could choose but one category off of the food pyramid to eat for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

I think I would have to pick dairy, particularly cheese. "Cheeeeeese" (Old School reference for you, Jennie Ann).

Well, the work week is over. I still hate Jeffrey on Project Runway and his "design" if you can call it that was anything but flattering. Thank goodness he doesn't have immunity.

Plans for this weekend...more flea markets in my near future. a really fancy restaurant in the area called Collector's Cafe (which is a combination of restaurant, art gallery, coffeehouse). and an afternoon at the brookgreen gardens (which apparently has a sculpture garden, wildlife preserve, and history.

wait, are these the kinds of things you find really exciting once you hit the 30 year mark?

No comments: