13 January 2007

In the Shadows


Tim is officially on his way back from Deviltown. I've been essentially by myself this entire week. It'll be weird to have someone else in the house. I will actually have another human being to exclaim to about what Taylor said on The O.C. No, seriously, I exclaimed to one of the cats this Thursday. I turned to Biscuit and said, "oh, snap". Now...there are two items of concern: my talking to the cats and my saying "oh snap"...i think both of them are side effects of being alone all week.

Classes started this week. Day 1 was pretty good. I haven't started my university classes yet, so I do believe this explains my joy up until this point in time. I think the students will be fun. The high school class is extremely small, which I think will make it more manageable. I haven't said anything too humiliating as of yet...but there is a whole semester yet to happen.

On Friday, I had lunch with one of my colleagues. Apparently the technical college is attempting to obtain clearance to hire another full time instructor, but aren't sure they'll be granted this money in the budget. So, lets cross our fingers. That would be awesome.

In the last week, I have received: 1 wedding invitation, 1 baby shower invitation, and a save the date wedding invite. Must be the season.


well, the cats and I have some movie/tv/living room dancing to get underway...

No comments: